Restore the balance of your energy
What is Acupuncture?
Acupuncture originated from East Asian countries more than 5,000 years ago. It helps build and nourish “Chi” and blood by stimulating numerous acupuncture points involving the following techniques such as:
- Acupuncture: a system of complementary medicine that involves pricking the skin or tissues with needles, used to alleviate pain and to treat various physical, mental, and emotional conditions
- Cupping: a therapy in which heated glass cups are applied to the skin along the meridians of the body, creating suction as a way of stimulating the flow of energy.
- Acupressure: applies the same principles as acupuncture to promote relaxation and wellness and to treat disease, but without needles.
- Moxibustion: involves the burning of mug-wort, a small, spongy herb, to facilitate healing; also, to strengthen the blood, stimulate the flow of qi, and maintain general health
- Electric acupuncture point stimulation: to promote the flow of qi and blood, relieve pain, and warm the muscles, removing blood stasis (a blockage, or poor circulation).
Benefits from Acupuncture:
- Pain Management: All pains especially back, neck, joint, and headaches/migraines.
- Stress management
- Improved Immune System: reduce allergy symptoms
- Enhanced mental clarity and increased energy
- Relief from Digestive conditions
- Helps with craving, addiction, and weight loss
- Reduce tension/ help relax: Influence Body/Mind/Spirit
- Cosmetic: Prevent and reduce wrinkles and sagging
Packages and Prices:
Full Body treatment with Needles, Cupping, Electric Stimulator and Head Acupressure with Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture:
50 Minutes: $150
Three Sessions: $390
Body Treatment with Needles, Cupping, and Electric Stimulator:
30 Minutes: $70
Full Body Treatment with Needles, Cupping, Electric Stimulator and Head Acupressure:
50 Minutes: $120
Three Sessions: $320
Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture:
20 Minutes: $40