Why age faster than you should?
ANTI-AGING PEELS – Reveal Fresh, Radiant Skin!
We offer a variety of chemical peels that help remove damaged outer layers of skin, so that a fresh layer of new skin cells can naturally emerge.
A SkinMedica® product, this is a superficial and mild peel, and is perfect for those looking for a gentle skin rejuvenation. It utilizes alpha-hydroxy acids with phytic acid and peeling agents. You’ll see more vibrant, radiant skin even after one treatment.
The benefits of Illuminize include:
– Reduce pore size, hyperpigmentation and fine lines
– Reduce acne and benign keratoses (which are scaly or crusty growths)
– There is generally little or no visible peeling
NEO•PEEL from NeoCutis is a superficial peel that combines glycolic acid with skin brightening agents. You may see improvement in your skin tone and texture after one peel, but optimal results require three to six peels.
Like Illuminize, NEO•PEEL is suitable for a first-time chemical peel or if you’re looking for a gentle peel. Some redness and other discomfort may occur immediately following the peel; minimal flaking and/or peeling may occur several days after receiving your peel.
– Minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, dark spots, uneven skin tones and texture
– Smoother, more radiant skin
Vitalize is a more powerful peel, and is suited for skin that is aging, sun damaged, or has Melasma or acne. It combines Resorcinol, lactic, salicylic and retinoic acid to offer dramatic improvement in texture and tone. You can see visible improvement after one treatment, although some clients need a series of treatments for optimal results.
The benefits of a Vitalize Peel include:
– Reduces pigmentation, acne and Melasma
– The renewal process stimulates collagen production and your skin will appear healthier and more youthful
– Smooths fine wrinkles
– Reduces mild scarring
The day of the treatment the skin generally looks healthy and fresh, and any redness can be covered with make-up. Within several days a mild flaking occurs, with peeling for another two to three days.
Vi Peels from the Vitality Institute Medical Products are one of the most popular treatments today because they peel off old tired skin to reveal more beautiful radiant skin in about a week! The unique blend of ingredients in this peel produce powerful results with just a few days of “social” downtime as it:
– Improves the tone, texture and clarity of your skinAcne before and after treatments
– Reduces or eliminates age spots, freckles and hyper-pigmentation, including Melasma
– Softens lines and wrinkles
– Stimulates the production of collagen, for firmer, more youthful skin
– Even clears acne and reduces or eliminates acne scars
Vi Peels are safe to use on the eye area, face, neck, chest and hands. For complete information on how you can benefit from a Vi Peel, click here.
With any chemical peel, it’s important to avoid the sun during your recovery time. After the peeling is complete, you can resume your regular activities, but be sure to always use a broad-spectrum sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher) daily, whether you’re inside or outside. Also, you can have peels on a regular basis, at least a month apart, as long as you continue to see improvements.