Promote your youthful glow
Chemical peels are very effective in improving acne, but can also restore a more youthful glow to your skin, remove unwanted fine lines and blemishes, and treat uneven skin tones.
- Vi Peels from the Vitality Institute Medical Products are one of the most popular treatments today because they peel off old tired skin to reveal more beautiful radiant skin in about a week! The unique blend of ingredients in this peel produce powerful results with just a few days of “social” downtime as it:
– Improves the tone, texture and clarity of your skinAcne before and after treatments
– Reduces or eliminates age spots, freckles and hyper-pigmentation, including Melasma
– Softens lines and wrinkles
– Stimulates the production of collagen, for firmer, more youthful skin
– Even clears acne and reduces or eliminates acne scars
Vi Peels are safe to use on the eye area, face, neck, chest and hands. For complete information on how you can benefit from a Vi Peel, click here.
With any chemical peel, it’s important to avoid the sun during your recovery time. After the peeling is complete, you can resume your regular activities, but be sure to always use a broad-spectrum sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher) daily, whether you’re inside or outside. Also, you can have peels on a regular basis, at least a month apart, as long as you continue to see improvements.
- Jessner Peel – These can lighten areas of hyperpigmentation, treat acne and acne scars, as well as sun damage. A Jessner Peel achieves a more thorough peel than AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) peels, and is appropriate for patients requiring a deeper peel.
- Glycolic Acid Peel – Glycolic Acid Peel is generally safe for most skin types, and reduces acne, ingrown hairs, wrinkles and fine lines. It also encourages increased collagen and elastin growth (skin barrier repair), and improved skin texture and clarity.
- Salicylic Acid – Salicylic Acid’s winning combination of anti-septic and exfoliating properties promotes a clear, healthy complexion! A Salicylic Acid Peel will begin to purge clogged pores after the first peel. As a result, acne breakouts may temporarily heighten. Nevertheless, the pore purification process will ultimately improve acne conditions and provide a clear path to beautiful skin!