Promote Your Youthful Glow
Glycolic Peel – $150.00
- Highly concentrated glycolic acid treatment offering a progressive approach to address multiple skin concerns, appealing to individuals who want to measurably improve the appearance of their skin with zero-downtime; enabling them to immediately apply makeup and continue with usual activities. Excellent option to maintain results in between more aggressive procedures. Progressive improvement of photo-damage, fine lines and wrinkles, acne, acne scarring, and hyperpigmentation. Recommended in a series of 6 treatments, approx. 7-10 days apart for most dramatic results
Clarify Peel – $225.00
- Anyone seeking a serious solution for acne and oily skin; lipid soluble acid and mandelic acid dissolve oil to penetrate and clear follicles for max results. Retinol activator enhances results and jumpstarts the healing process by delivering retinol and beneficial peptides and antioxidants to the skin. Excellent for acne, acne scarring and skin rejuvenation of oily or darker skin types. Primary focus: acne. Secondary benefits: texture and skin rejuvenation, particularly on oily skin types and improves skin tone and clarity. Recommended in a series of 3 peels approx. 3-4 weeks apart for concerns with oily and darker skin types. Recommended in a series of 3 – 6 peels approx. 2 weeks apart for best results with acne
Refine Peel – $275.00
- Designed for individuals of all skin types who are seeking more significant skin rejuvenation in fewer treatments than progressive glycolic peels, and with less downtime than more aggressive procedures. Retinol activator enhances results and jumpstarts the healing process by delivering retinol and beneficial peptides and antioxidants to the skin. Excellent for overall skin rejuvenation to address fine lines and wrinkles, light pigmentation and mile acne. Primary focus: skin rejuvenation. Secondary benefits: skin texture, pigmentation, acne and fine lines. Skin appears noticeably firmer, brighter, softer and more supple. Recommended in a series of 3 peels approx. 3-4 weeks apart for more dramatic results.
Transform Peel – $350.00
- The most aggressive of the peel systems; it is an excellent solution to address pigmentation and advanced sun damage while providing overall skin rejuvenation. Retinol activator enhances results and jumpstarts the healing process by delivering retinol and beneficial peptides and antioxidants to the skin. Primary focus: pigmentation, texture, skin rejuvenation and fine lines. Skin appears more even in skin tone and brighter. Provides a firmer, softer and more supple appearance. Lactic acid increases hydration to help prevent irritation. Resorcinol has an excellent effect on the pigmentation process. Recommended as a single treatment, or a series of 3 peels approx. 3-4 weeks apart for more dramatic results
ViPeel – $250.00 & Up
- The VI Peel® contains a synergistic blend of powerful ingredients suitable for a variety of skin types. This peel improves the tone, texture and clarity of the skin. It reduces or eliminates age spots, addresses hyperpigmentation and softens ﬁne lines and wrinkles. The VI Peel® is an excellent choice for healthier, ﬁrmer, more youthful skin. This self-neutralizing peel provides dramatic results with virtually no pain, no skin preparation and minimal downtime in as little as seven days.
ViPeel Precision – $350.00
- VI Peel® Precision is a booster formulated to be used in addition to the VI Peel®. It is made from the same synergistic blend of ingredients as the VI Peel® and provides more volume for an additional pass on the skin. Precision is an excellent addition for treating hyperpigmentation, harder to treat aging skin, age spots on hands, arms or chest, keratosis pilaris and actinic keratosis.
ViPeel Precision Plus – $450.00
- The VI Peel® Precision Plus is a powerful booster and towelette system developed speciﬁcally to treat stubborn pigmentation and damage in the skin. This booster is added to the VI Peel®, creating the ultimate treatment choice for dramatic results, leaving skin more radiant and brighter.
Vitamin C Peel – $150.00
- Vitamin C is one of the best-known defenses against free radicals (such as pollution, sun rays, and cigarette smoke) that can cause your skin to lose elasticity and sag. Vitamin C works as an antioxidant to neutralize these free radicals, by preventing them from oxidizing on your skin. This peel can also help anyone suffering from acne, as it deeply cleanses pores and provides an anti-bacterial action to prevent them from reappearing. The acid found in Vitamin C also works as a bleaching agent that can help restore imbalanced skin tone and help fade blemishes. This process is perfectly safe for all skin types and suitable for any age, with no recovery time like traditional peels. Most results can be seen after one session, but it’s advisable as with a beauty routine to maintain results with multiple treatments.